Adorable and bright Maplewood Colonial. 3Bd, 1 Ba with original hardwoods and stained glass windows. Close to Borden Park and Jitney to NYC trains. Brand new garage in 2017 and repaved driveway. The moment you enter the front porch you will feel the warmth of this cheerful colonial. The bright living room leads to a formal dining room on one side, & a sunny Maplewood room on the other. Through the beautifully arched doorways you will find a bonus enclave off the dining room for additional dining storage/ bar and sitting area. The eat-in kitchen is located directly off the dining room and provides access to the newly fenced in yard for entertaining. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and an updated bath. New furnace, water heater, roof, windows, attic fan, sump pump, patio, retaining wall, and privacy fence.
Schools: Clinton Elementary, South Orange Middle School, Columbia High School
2017 Taxes: $9,552
- Beautifully maintained original hardwood floors and stained glass window
- Original, eye catching woodwork in arts and crafts type home
- Brand new garage installed 2017, great for multipurpose use
- Private backyard with new fencing (installed 2017) with new retaining wall, patio, and landscaping. It creates a private oasis that is unparalleled in the neighborhood.
- Decommissioned oil tank removed and driveway repaved in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- Cute neighborhood, a two minute walk from Borden park and two mile drive from downtown Maplewood shops and restaurants. Very close drive to all major highways (GS parkway, NJ turnpike, and Rt 95)
- New furnace, water heater, roof, windows, and sump pump – makes for extra solid structure. And the house maintains heat well through winter.
- New fan installed in attic keeps house cool in summer
- Maplewood community is warm and welcoming. We have neighbors that are friends. And it’s s stone’s throw from Maplewood schools
- Everyone who enters the home instantly comments on it’s “homey” feel. There’s something about the energy of this house that is welcoming and calming. And everyone who has entered it remarks on it.