3. What brought you to SOMA? I lived and raised my 3 children in SO for 22 years and now work on the VP Team in Maplewood.
4. What do you do (for a living or as a serious hobby)? Realtor for 15 years.
9. What’s the best book you’ve read in the last 5 years? I have read a lot of good books, but I have no memory anymore, so the only one that comes to mind is "The Girl on the Train" I am sure there were better ones though!
11. Describe your family: My husband and I are going on 43 years of marriage. We have 3 beautiful grown children, and 5 even more beautiful grandchildren. And I can't forget my Yellow Lab Rosy and my Siberian cat Buddy.
12. Describe your ideal day: Go for a long walk or hike with Rosy and my husband, see the family for awhile, then eat and socialize with friends on my deck with a barbeque.
13. Favorite local place to eat? Kim's Sushi. Totally delicious!! ( and a hole in the wall-my favorite kind of place).
14. Who/What did you aspire to be when you were little? I always wanted to be a model growing up, but as I got older and had children, I just wanted to be the best mom and wife I could be.
15. What is your favorite store? Costco. A candy store for adults.
16. Mountains or Beach? Mountains all the way, I have to admit I am not a beach person. Afraid of the ocean, hate crowds and sand.
17. Favorite movie? It is between West Side Story and Sound of Music. I like musicals and have seen both a gazillion times.
18. What inspires you? People that are committed to others, whether family, co-workers or animals.
19. How would you describe your “style”? Casual chic
20. Coffee or tea? I like tea, but am completely addicted to coffee.
21. What charity are you passionate about/how do you live out “CareServeGive? I am completely committed to animal shelters and if I could, would have many, many rescue dogs. My heart breaks every day when i see that animals are abused.